JR Motorsports Race Preview
July 19, 2017
JR MOTORSPORTS TEAM PREVIEW
TRACK: Indianapolis Motor Speedway (2.5-mile oval)
RACE: Lilly Diabetes 250 (100 laps / 250 miles)
William Byron's Thoughts: "I am really looking forward to getting to Indy this weekend. We've had a great stretch of races and I think we can build on that and hopefully compete for a win this weekend."
• This weekend will mark the first time in William Byron's career that he has raced at the famed Brickyard.
• Byron has picked up one win (Daytona II) and two top-10 finishes on tracks measuring 2.5-miles in length or larger this season.
• The 19-year-old has captured five top-10 finishes in the past five races accumulating 228 points, the most of any NXS regular during that span.
• NXS Autograph Session on Saturday, July 22 from 11-11:45 a.m. ET. (Must have wristband)
• Chevrolet Display Appearance on Saturday, July 22 from 11:50-12:05 p.m. ET